Friday, February 26, 2010
Is This Lipstick Too Matchy-Matchy With My Shirt?
So. . . you've seen Arlie try to apply make-up before. It was generally in the correct place just, you know, not right. This time she decided to go with a different tactic:
And look how proud she is! I have a red calming mask that I apply once a week and it's the only thing I can think of as to why Arlie would spread hot pink lipstick so evenly all over her face.
It was a cheap-o tube so she smelled good - like strawberries.
I tried everything to get it off of her. Water just beaded off and soap didn't work. The only thing that worked was almost an entire bottle of Lancome Bi Facil makeup remover. What didn't go toward de-lipsticking Arlie I ended up having to use to clean the hot pink ring-around-the-tub. So now her and the tub smell faintly of French beauty product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment