So Cute. One more week til I get to hold baby Andi.. I can't wait. ~ Carli
I have watched this video several times...thanks so much for thinking of us. She seems to have grown since the video & the one of Andrew holding her on his lap. Tell her to stop! growing until we get to see her next week..
I can't wait for her to meet you guys! She's sooo snuggly!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So Cute. One more week til I get to hold baby Andi.. I can't wait.
~ Carli
I have watched this video several times...thanks so much for thinking of us. She seems to have grown since the video & the one of Andrew holding her on his lap. Tell her to stop! growing until we get to see her next week..
I can't wait for her to meet you guys! She's sooo snuggly!
Post a Comment