Arlie's 3rd birthday has been a two-day affair. I had to work on her birthday (have to save up all my time off so I can take June off!) so we went to Ben & Jerry's for some birthday girl ice cream the day before.
In what is becoming a tradition, I made everyone pose before we left:
Arlie eating her ice cream with birthday sprinkles:
On her actual birthday Andrew was sure to take pictures for me while she enjoyed her cake -
- and her new pet, Mr. Fishy.
1 comment:
Aunt Hair and Aunt Shanky
said...
Please give Arlie a big Birthday squeeze from her Aunties. We love her very much!
And give Andi a squeeze too...and while you're at it give A-Dog one too :)
1 comment:
Please give Arlie a big Birthday squeeze from her Aunties. We love her very much!
And give Andi a squeeze too...and while you're at it give A-Dog one too :)
Post a Comment