Arlie turned 6 this year! I gave her the option of inviting a few friends to the waterslide park or her whole class to the bowling alley. She picked the waterslide park and we were all set to go and then for some reason the day of we started looking at the reviews. No. Nononono. We felt awful but she seemed to enjoy lunch and a movie with her friends instead.
I'm going to start a new tradition this year: the birthday interview. Here's Arlie's answers the questions.
1. What is your favorite color? Purple and pink.
2. What is your favorite toy? Snow (a pink monkey) and hoola (hooly) hoop.
3. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Frozen
4. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut butter and jelly.
5. What is your favorite game? Hide and go seek.
6. What is your favorite snack? apples
7. What is your favorite animal? A monkey and an elephant.
8. What is your favorite song? "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga.
9. What is your favorite book? Tinkerbell.
10. Who is your best friend? Bella.
11. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms
12. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Jump rope.
13. What is your favorite drink? Apple juice.
14. What is your favorite holiday? Easter
15. What do you want to be when you grow up? Drive an airplane.
16. I am very proud because… I do want to drive the airplane.
17. If I were President I would… listen to my mom and dad.
18. I am afraid to ... climb mountains.
19. Name one thing you do really well? Make my sister stop being mean to me.
20. Describe what it means to be a good friend. To be nice.
21. What is your favorite time of day? Lunchtime.
22. Describe your best day ever? Christmas.
23. Describe your favorite hobby. Playing games on the tablet.
24. What makes you feel sad? When people aren't nice to me.
25. What makes you feel happy? When people are being nice.
26. Pretend that you can fly wherever you wanted. Where would you go? To Washington.
27. If I could choose a different name, I would choose…Nikki.
28. Where do you want to go on vacation? Hawaii.
29. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom and Dad? To play Chutes and Ladders.
1 comment:
Sweet Arlie! Happy "belated" birthday! We love you!
Post a Comment