Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Happy Birthday Monks! (A Late Birthday Interview)
Arlie is seven! Her two front teeth are growing in and it seems she's always working on a loose tooth. She loves to read and has even started reading chapter books! Hiking is one of her favorite activities and she can't wait for summer so she can go to golf camp again. Without further ado, here's her answers to the birthday quiz! (Her answers for last years interview can be found here).
1. What is your favorite color? Pink and purple.
2. What is your favorite toy? Remote control race car.
3. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Flushed Away.
4. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Corn.
5. What is your favorite game? Hi Ho Cherry-O.
6. What is your favorite snack? An apple.
7. What is your favorite animal? A monkey.
8. What is your favorite song? "Santa's Toy Shop"
9. What is your favorite book? No Daven (ETA: Found it!).
10. Who is your best friend? Isabella.
11. What is your favorite cereal? Tutti Fruttis.
12. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play tennis.
13. What is your favorite drink? Apple cider.
14. What is your favorite holiday? Easter.
15. What do you want to be when you grow up? A doctor.
16. I am very proud because… I have lots of friends.
17. If I were President I would… do speeches.
18. I am afraid to ... sing and dance in front of a crowd.
19. Name one thing you do really well? Jump roping.
20. Describe what it means to be a good friend. To treat someone nice.
21. What is your favorite time of day? Noon.
22. Describe your best day ever? Riding my scooter.
23. Describe your favorite hobby. Riding my bike.
24. What makes you feel sad? That people don't share.
25. What makes you feel happy? That people do share.
26. Pretend that you can fly wherever you wanted. Where would you go? To Hawaii.
27. If I could choose a different name, I would choose…Daniella.
28. Where do you want to go on vacation? Africa.
29. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom and Dad? Do art crafts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hawaii huh?!! Lol! Someone besides Mommy is also ready for a little sunshine!!!
Post a Comment